100 Night Trial
If you’re not completely satisfied within 100 nights of sleeping on your new Brownies’ mattress, you may exchange it for any reason. One of our sleeping experts will help you to find a model that is more suited to you.
All our mattresses come with either a 5 or 10 year warranty, depending on the model purchased.
Our Warranty Covers:
- Any manufacturer defect in the mattress cover such as the fabric tearing or stitching unraveling.
- A visible level of sagging greater than 2 inches on the mattress. This refers to an dipping that is visible when no weight is applied to the top of the mattress. Please note that this will only be covered in when our mattresses are on the appropriate base and have been flipped/rotated as suggested.
Our Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Minor imperfections and slight cosmetic flaws.
- Damage excluded from our warranty includes but is not limited to stains, smoke or water damage, soiled or unsanitary mattress, burns, rips, tears or damage from an insufficient base.
- Any unsanitary condition or conditions caused by the owner.
- Natural aroma from latex, cotton or foam, etc.
Proof of Purchase
Upon returning/exchanging an item, provide your original register receipt or another adequate proof of purchase. If these requirements are not satisfied Brownies Mattress Direct reserves the right not to offer an exchange, refund or warranty.
In the unlikely event that your goods are faulty on arrival, we will certainly meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and provide a remedy.